Part No.: 132488
High Strength Anchoring Epoxy is a commercial grade, two component, high modulus, structural epoxy that is non-sagging. It is solvent-free, low order and moisture insensitive.
Note: Intended for use on the lift foot, not in drilled holes.
- Recommended for use when securing a lift foot to concrete floors.
- Concrete gray color
- Allows for adequate placement time
- For heavy-duty applications
- Acceptable for vertical or horizontal applications
- Included two-part mixer in tip
- Working time of 20 minutes